Five years ago, Forbes Insight released it's "Rise of the Digital C-Suite Report" which looked at how executives gathered information. Fifty-three percent (53%) of C-level executives shared they preferred to locate information themselves and 74% said they felt the Internet was a valuable source for information. At a recent IBM webinar, the presenter shared that 70% of B2B leads now originate on the web. A B2B organization's website becomes a critical tool of the sales team; so how do you make the leap to an eCommerce site?
Bill Onion, an expert in the B2B eCommerce arena has published numerous articles on the topic and offers some valuable suggestions for an organization to consider before taking the leap to an eCommerce site.
- B2B eCommerce Challenges: Creating Support within the Organization
- B2B eCommerce Challenges: Managing Catalog Content
- B2B eCommerce Challenges: Integration with the Back Office
- B2B eCommerce Challenges: Sales Team Management
- How to Build Your Online Business